Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Features:||4- Channel DVR, Loop Recording||Product:||Car Surveillance Camera|
|Waterproof:||IP67||Model:||Different Car Models|
|Resolution:||AHD720P||View Angle:||180 Degree For Each Camera|
180° high definition Camera , high definition image
360° bird view image ,no blind spot
Easy to install and adjust
4 -channel DVR, loop recording
Parameter for host:
1. Working Voltage: 9-16V
2. Working Current: <500mA
3. Quiescent Current: <10mA
4. Working Temperature: -20~70degree C
|Bird-view CPU Box||system core part|
|Front camera||180°wide angle HD night vision Camera at car front|
|Right camera||180°wide angle HD night vision Camera at car right side|
|Rear camera||180°wide angle HD night vision Camera at car rear|
|Left camera||180°wide angle HD night vision Camera at car left side|
|Camera extension line||camera’s power supply changeover and extension connection|
|Controlling wire||wires to reverse line, left/right signal line, infrared line…|
1) The host can be placed anywhere in the car, but due to the video file is stored in the SD card which is in the host, so it is highly recommended that the host should be put under the chair or under steering wheel and the card can be taken conveniently.
(2) The host should be fixed somewhere in case of influencing the conserved files when shocking.
(1) Back camera: universal camera installed at car back should be above the ground at least 400mm,and it will be better to see the car when the image is displayed in screen.
(2) Front camera: universal camera installed at car front should be above the ground at least 400mm, and it will be better to see the car when adjusting the viewing angle. Special one should be customized. Due to high temperature of engine, connecting wires should be far away from the engine, and it’s better to use thermal insulation material for video wires and power wires. Pay attention to make connecting part away of water.
(3) Left/Right side cameras: drill holes at left and right side mirror housing, install cameras in, and then adjust the viewing angle by hand.