Forward Collision Warning Advanced Driver Assist System Powerful
(1) Forward Collision Warning
1. Safety Distance Alarm(TTC)” and “Forward Collision Warning” warns drivers by the vehicle speed in accordance with distances between the front car and the host car.
2.“Safety Distance Alarm(TTC)” informs the driver with audible alarm when the vehicle reaches the preset distance(Level 1 ~ 5) in accordance the vehicle speed.
3.“Forward Collision Warning(FCW)” warns the driver when the vehicle approaches the front car more rapidly with audio and visual warnings.
4.“Forward Collision Warning(FCW)” warns at 0.4 seconds and within a TTC range of 0.4 seconds by calculating relative speed and distance of the front car.
5.“Safety Distance Alarm(TTC)” sensitivity can be changed in ADAS configuration.
6.“Proximity Warning” informs when the front vehicle exists within 1.5m(configurable) under 5 km/h. (3mph)
7. “Front Go” informs the front departs when the driver’s car and the front car are on the stop.
8. Refer to the below image for “Safety Distance Alarm(TTC)” sensitivity level
* NOTE Clean any foreign matter and moisture from the where the product will be installed.
Step 1: Attach the product to the windshield as close as to the center of the vehicle widthwise. To enhance the performance of the product, it is recommended to install the product between left 5cm(10inch) and right 5cm(10inch) in the center.
Step 2: Wire / Power Connection Please connect 6 pin extension cord with either OBD-II adaptor (Option) or 6 Pin analog wire cable. Further wiring diagram information,