Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Image Sensor:||AR0130||Lens Angle:||180° For Each Camera|
|White Balance:||Auto||Specifications::||Hd Reverse Camera, Four-channel DVR|
Thank you for purchasing and using our product 360˚Bird view parking system , the three-dimensional bird view driving auxiliary system. This system can collect the video image all around the vehicle simultaneously by four wide angle field cameras installed in the front/back/left/right part of the vehicle. After the image is processed, split and jointed by the image software, a 360 degree’s panoramic plan view is formed and is timely transmitted to the display equipment on the center console. With the help of the three-dimensional bird view driving auxiliary system, the drivers are able to intuitively catch sight of the location as well as the obstacles around just sitting in the vehicle and leisurely operate the parking or the bypass the complex road conditions, which effectively decreases the occurrence of scratch, crash, down throw and other traffic accidents.
360 Bird View Parking System with CAN BUS decoder includes the functions of bird view system and the functions of CAN decoder, which can be connected to the original monitor.
1. Four-channel DVR
2. Support the original steering wheel control
3. Support the original vehicle touch control
4. Nondestructive installation
5. HD cameras 720P
|Camera||1.IC Sensor||Aptina AR0130|
|2.Sensor Size||1/3” Color Sensor|
|4. The Lowest Illuminance||0.1 LUX|
|5. Dynamic Range||82dB|
|6. Signal Output||AHD 720P|
|8. Angle||Horizontal View Angle>175˚|
|9. Working Voltage||3.3V|
|10. Working Current||<250 mA|
|Host||1. Working Voltage Range||9-16V|
|2. Working Current||<500 mA|
|3. Standby Current||<10 mA|
|4. Working Temperature Range||-20˚C~80˚C|
|5. Working Humidity Range||40%~80%|
1. Yellow cable: connect to the vehicle voltage 12V
2. Four pieces of chessboard mats whose size is 1.6m*1.2m. Matt surface of mats is preferable, because the reflective surface is not good for the picture recognition.
3. Electric drill, multimeter and screwdriver are needed.
4. Installation of 360 host
(1) 360 host can be installed at any place of the driver’s cab. In order to make convenience for inserting or taking out of the SD card, locations that near the monitor are recommended.
(2) 360 host has to be fixed firmly to avoid shaking and making damage on the storage of the file.
Installation of Cameras
(1) Rear camera: universal rear camera can be installed at the back of the car, higher than 400 mm from the ground, and showing the car body on the monitor will be ok. Specific cameras will be customized.
(2) Front camera: universal front camera can be installed at the front of the car, higher than 400 mm from the ground, and the camera angle has to be adjusted to see the car body through monitor. Specific cameras will be customized. Due to the high temperature of the engine, extension cable of front camera needs a casing pipe for thermal insulation. And the cable should be avoided going through the high temperature parts.
(3) Left camera: universal left camera can be installed at the bottom of the left mirror where a hole is screwed to fix the camera. Specific cameras need to be customized.
(4) Right camera: universal right camera can be installed at the bottom of the right mirror where a hole is screwed to fix the camera. Specific cameras need to be customized.
Calibration for Around View
(1) Calibrate the camera angle
* Car body should be seen at the bottom of the image
* Front and back bumpers should be seen at 1/3 of image. The angle of the cameras should be at the range of 45˚~75˚ from the ground. The camera should be fixed once it it adjusted to the right angle.
(2) Left and right cameras
* The car body should be seen at 1/2 of image of left and right cameras. The central line of the cameras will be outward for 0~20˚, backward 0~5.