Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Model:||Specific For VW Tiguan||Image Sensor:||AR0130|
|Lens Angle:||180°||Power Supply:||DC12V|
|TV System:||PAL/NTSC||Specifications::||Support The Original Vehicle Touch|
Model: Specific for VW Tiguan
Working Voltage: DV12V
Thank you for purchasing and using our product 360˚Bird view parking system , the three-dimensional bird view driving auxiliary system. This system can collect the video image all around the vehicle simultaneously by four wide angle field cameras installed in the front/back/left/right part of the vehicle. After the image is processed, split and jointed by the image software, a 360 degree’s panoramic plan view is formed and is timely transmitted to the display equipment on the center console. With the help of the three-dimensional bird view driving auxiliary system, the drivers are able to intuitively catch sight of the location as well as the obstacles around just sitting in the vehicle and leisurely operate the parking or the bypass the complex road conditions, which effectively decreases the occurrence of scratch, crash, down throw and other traffic accidents.
2D 360 bird view system with CAN decoder is the system that can support the original vehicle touch control and original steering wheel control, which has the basic functions of bird view system and the functions of can decoder.
Many car models are avaliable for Audi, Benz, BMW, Cadillac, Ford, Jaguar, LandRover,VW, Honda, Toyota,Porsche,etc.
1. Four-channel DVR
2. Support the original vehicle touch control
3. Support the original steering wheel control
4. HD video output.
5. Non destructive installation
|Camera||1.IC Sensor||Aptina AR0130|
|2.Sensor Size||1/3” Color Sensor|
|4. The Lowest Illuminance||0.1 LUX|
|5. Dynamic Range||82dB|
|6. Signal Output||AHD 720P|
|8. Angle||Horizontal View Angle>175˚|
|9. Working Voltage||3.3V|
|10. Working Current||<250 mA|
|Host||1. Working Voltage Range||9-16V|
|2. Working Current||<500 mA|
|3. Standby Current||<10 mA|
|4. Working Temperature Range||-20˚C~80˚C|
|5. Working Humidity Range||40%~80%|
Introduction of Parts in Host
Ports for host and wire harness
* power connector : connect to the power and control line( power and control line is connected to the B+, ACC, GND, reversing and turn signal)
* Black connector : connect to the front camera
* Yellow connector: connect to the rear camera
* Red connector: connect to the left camera
* Blue connector: connect to the right camera
* Yellow AV connector: it is the port for video output from host, an it can be connected to the monitor by the video extension cable.
* Black 3.5 mm connector: connect to the IR receiver.
* USB port: connect to U disk. It is used for driving recording, system upgrade and saving parameter.
* Indicated light: Indicating the status of host power. If the light is on, it indicates the host work normally; if the light is off, it indicates the power supply in the host is abnormal.
Connection of Cameras, Video, USB & IR Receiver
A. USB port on the host: connect to the U disk, card reader etc. to get the DVR, upgrade the system and save the parameter.
B. Black 3.5 mm port: connect to the cable of IR receiver.
C. Yellow AV video port: it is the video output port on the host. It can be reverse video input of the monitor.
D. Black connector: connect to the front camera
E. Yellow connector: connect to the rear camera
F. Red connector: connect to the left camera
G. Blue connector: connect to the right camera