Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Lens Angle:||170°||Power Supply:||DC12V|
|Working Temperature:||-20~70 Degree||Specifications::||Four-channel DVR, Support The Original Steering Wheel Control|
Thank you for purchasing and using our product 360˚Bird view parking system , the three-dimensional bird view driving auxiliary system. This system can collect the video image all around the vehicle simultaneously by four wide angle field cameras installed in the front/back/left/right part of the vehicle. After the image is processed, split and jointed by the image software, a 360 degree’s panoramic plan view is formed and is timely transmitted to the display equipment on the center console. With the help of the three-dimensional bird view driving auxiliary system, the drivers are able to intuitively catch sight of the location as well as the obstacles around just sitting in the vehicle and leisurely operate the parking or the bypass the complex road conditions, which effectively decreases the occurrence of scratch, crash, down throw and other traffic accidents.
|Camera||1.IC Sensor||Aptina AR0130|
|2.Sensor Size||1/3” Color Sensor|
|4. The Lowest Illuminance||0.1 LUX|
|5. Dynamic Range||82dB|
|6. Signal Output||AHD 720P|
|8. Angle||Horizontal View Angle>175˚|
|9. Working Voltage||3.3V|
|10. Working Current||<250 mA|
|Host||1. Working Voltage Range||9-16V|
|2. Working Current||<500 mA|
|3. Standby Current||<10 mA|
|4. Working Temperature Range||-20˚C~80˚C|
|5. Working Humidity Range||40%~80%|
Introduction of Parts in Host
Ports for host and wire harness
* power connector : connect to the power and control line( power and control line is connected to the B+, ACC, GND, reversing and turn signal)
* Black connector : connect to the front camera
* Yellow connector: connect to the rear camera
* Red connector: connect to the left camera
* Blue connector: connect to the right camera
* Yellow AV connector: it is the port for video output from host, an it can be connected to the monitor by the video extension cable.
* Black 3.5 mm connector: connect to the IR receiver.
* USB port: connect to U disk. It is used for driving recording, system upgrade and saving parameter.
* Indicated light: Indicating the status of host power. If the light is on, it indicates the host work normally; if the light is off, it indicates the power supply in the host is abnormal.
Connection of Power Cable and Vehicle Signal Cable
1. Blue cable: connect to reverse control cable of the monitor.
2. Yellow and black cable: connect to the vehicle GND.
3. Yellow cable: connect to the vehicle power 12V+
4. Red cable: connect to the vehicle ACC.
5. Orange cable : connect to the right turn signal cable
6. Pink cable : connect to the left turn signal cable
7. Green cable : connect to the reversing light cable