Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Features:||Four-way DVR In Real Time||Angle:||180° Wide Angle|
|Waterproof:||IP67||Working Temperature:||-20~70 Degree|
|Model:||Universal Model For Different Cars||Resolution:||720P|
|Camera||1.IC Sensor||Aptina AR0130|
|2.Sensor Size||1/3” Color Sensor|
|4. The Lowest Illuminance||0.1 LUX|
|5. Dynamic Range||82dB|
|6. Signal Output||AHD 720P|
|8. Angle||Horizontal View Angle>175˚|
|9. Working Voltage||3.3V|
|10. Working Current||<250 mA|
|Host||1. Working Voltage Range||9-16V|
|2. Working Current||<500 mA|
|3. Standby Current||<10 mA|
|4. Working Temperature Range||-20˚C~80˚C|
|5. Working Humidity Range||40%~80%|
Introduction of Parts in Host
Ports for host and wire harness
* power connector : connect to the power and control line( power and control line is connected to the B+, ACC, GND, reversing and turn signal)
* Black connector : connect to the front camera
* Yellow connector: connect to the rear camera
* Red connector: connect to the left camera
* Blue connector: connect to the right camera
* Yellow AV connector: it is the port for video output from host, an it can be connected to the monitor by the video extension cable.
* Black 3.5 mm connector: connect to the IR receiver.
* USB port: connect to U disk. It is used for driving recording, system upgrade and saving parameter.
* Indicated light: Indicating the status of host power. If the light is on, it indicates the host work normally; if the light is off, it indicates the power supply in the host is abnormal.
Connection of Cameras, Video, USB & IR Receiver
A. USB port on the host: connect to the U disk, card reader etc. to get the DVR, upgrade the system and save the parameter.
B. Black 3.5 mm port: connect to the cable of IR receiver.
C. Yellow AV video port: it is the video output port on the host. It can be reverse video input of the monitor.
D. Black connector: connect to the front camera
E. Yellow connector: connect to the rear camera
F. Red connector: connect to the left camera
G. Blue connector: connect to the right camera
Connection of Power Cable and Vehicle Signal Cable
1. Blue cable: connect to reverse control cable of the monitor.
2. Yellow and black cable: connect to the vehicle GND.
3. Yellow cable: connect to the vehicle power 12V+
4. Red cable: connect to the vehicle ACC.
5. Orange cable : connect to the right turn signal cable
6. Pink cable : connect to the left turn signal cable
7. Green cable : connect to the reversing light cable