The SVM 3D Around View Monitoring Technology synthesizes images from four cameras to create a true 3D sophisticated view of a vehicle’s surroundings. The technology enables flexible omni- directional monitoring around a vehicle from a dynamically definable perspective or “ free eye point”. Such kind of technology can display the complete vision of the positioning and moving path of the vehicle. It covers blind spot and thus works perfectly as a safe parking and driving guide even when restricted by adjacent vehicles and objects, parking line, etc. The system offers various SVM system configurations like -HDMI/L-VDS/AV with alternative version of 2D or 3D, and what’s more, this system also integrated full channel car DVR function with 24 hours videos loop recording supported.
1. Seamless video merging based on dual core ARM CPU and hardware high efficiency acceleration engine.
2. Four 180 degree ultra wide fish-eye cameras
3. Arbitrary and dynamic 3D mode view angle switching for better surrounding environment observation.
4. High video recording resolution up to 1080p.
5. Pixel statistic engine for brightness balance among four channels real-time outside cameras.
6. 3D video de-interlacing and noise reduction technology for CVBS signal decoding.
7. Support alternative recording media for TF card and USB disk.
8. The simplest calibration steps with calibration tape and packing
box,and system applicable for almost all types of vehicle which
include Buses, Trucks, Lorries, Limousines, Tank and even
Jumbo Jets. Typical length of the vehicle is 5.5m, 6.5m.
9. Smart power managements to save automobile’s battery.
10. Independent Fish-eye calibration parameter and algorithm for each camera.
11.OE quality for main chipset with well protected circuit and
devices in order to achieve the best system performance and
a.Driving Video Recording
b.24 Hour Parking Monitoring
c.G-sensor Triggered Recording
d.Visual Radar Extension
1.Disassemble the tool cabinet
2.Distribute the extending cable of front camera from the logo position and go along with the original wire distributing tube to the
tool cabinet position
1.Unpack the inner panel of the trunk.
2.Distribute the extending cable of the rear camera from the license plate lamp and go along the original wire distribution tube to the
tool cabinet position.
Left and Right Camera
1.Disassemble the wing mirrors and unpack the side trim panels of front cab doors
2.Disassemble the glass lens of wing mirrors, and then distribute the extending cables of side cameras from the original tube of wing mirrors to the interlayers of the front cab doors.
3.Gathering all the extending cables from the interlayers of cab doors to the tool cabinet position