Payment & Shipping Terms:
360 system is that combine the four images from four fish eye cameras into a seamless bird view image and send it to DVD displayer by the AV signal in real-time.
This system can change the view angle dynamically, and focus on the image which is about the different range around the vehicle intelligently during the driving and parking.
Meanwhile, this system cam provide a 24-hour DVR functions , making the record round-the clock for driving, parking assistant and parking monitoring.
1. Intelligent Parking Assistant System
Drivers can watch the images from the display instead of the rearview mirror to judge the distance between vehicle and roadblock . Fewer mistakes.
2.Expand Vision Scope
The 180 degree of image at the front and rear could be seen through the display when the turning is taken, showing the view around the vehicle.
3. Pass the Narrow Road and Meet other Vehicles
The distance between car body and left and right obstacles can be seen clearly by the left and right cameras, helping drivers pass the narrow road and complicated section easily.
4. Black Box Function
In case of any accident or car scraping, the images from different direction will be saved in the SD Card. The data can be used for the technical evaluation during events.
1. Unpack the inner panel of the trunk
2. Distribute the extension cable of the rear camera from the license plate lamp and go along with the original wire distribute tube to the tool cabinet position.
Left and Right Camera
1. Disassemble the wing mirror and unpack the side trim panels of front cab doors
2. Disassemble the glass lens of wing mirrors and then distribute the extension cables of side cameras from the original tube of wing mirrors to the interlayers of the front cab doors.
3. Gethering all the extension cables from the interlayers of cab doors to the tool cabinet position.