Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Applications::||Buses And Trucks,||Effective Pixels:||728(H)*488(V)|
|Horizontal Resolution:||520TVL||Image Sensor:||PC1099|
|Lens Angle:||170° For Each Camera||Power Supply:||DC24V|
|TV System:||PAL/NTSC||Specifications::||Four-way DVR, Loop Recording|
360° All Rround View Truck Monitor system is a system, which collects images around the car by 4 extra wide angle cameras at front, rear, left and right side to form a 360°bird-view image by image software tool and splicing technology, and then sends the images to the SZM display equipment.
With this system, drivers can visually know the car's position and the surrounding objects, and control parking the car easily, or reduce traffic accidents as scratch, crash, or sinking.
|Horizontal Resolution||TV Lines||580|
|Video Format||PAL / NTSC|
|Auto Electronic Exposure||sec||Electronic Rolling Shutter|
|Host||Supply Voltage||V DC||12V(8~30V)|
180° high definition Camera , high definition image
360° bird view image ,no blind spot
Easy to install and adjust
4- channel DVR
|Bird-view CPU Box||system core part|
|Front camera||180°wide angle HD night vision Camera at truck front|
|Right camera||180°wide angle HD night vision Camera at truck right side|
|Rear camera||180°wide angle HD night vision Camera at truck rear|
|Left camera||180°wide angle HD night vision Camera at truck left side|
|Camera extension line||camera’s power supply changeover and extension connection|
|Controlling wire||wires to reverse line, left/right signal line, infrared line.|
(1) The host can be placed anywhere in the car, but due to the video file is stored in the SD card which is in the host, so it is highly recommended that customers put the host under the chair or under steering wheel in order to take the card conveniently.
(2) The host should be fixed somewhere in case of influencing the conserved files when shocking.
(1) The front and back cameras should be installed in the center of the bus and keeo their height the same as shown the following pricture.
(2) The right and left cameras should be installed between 1/3 and 1/2 of the bus from its head and keep their height the same as following pricture.
3) Four cameras should be installed between the height of 2m to 3m of the truck.